Still looking for an amazing Valentine’s Day treat to surprise your loved one with? This delicious Raspberry Vanilla Cheesecake hits all the check marks! Even if you’re not celebrating Valentine’s Day, I’m sure you can find an occasion to bring a big smile on your friends’ and family’s faces. It’s incredibly creamy, super tasty, easy to prepare, beautiful and, on top of all this also a great healthy alternative to any traditional cheesecake. This Raspberry Vanilla Cheesecake is a modified version of my Baked Cheesecake and it’s so good! The combination of the creamy, fluffy filling with fresh ripe fruit on top is just next level! Not only is it completely plant-based, but also refined sugar-free and oil-free! Say what?! 🙂
After I devoured a few slices myself, I brought it to my boyfriend’s office and everybody absolutely loved it! 🙂 The original baked cheesecake recipe was already really good, but this one is even better! I’m sure you’re going to love it as much as I do!
For this cake I used a 18cm/ 7-inch springform, so make sure to adjust the ingredients if you use a different size.
- 1 cup rolled oats (regular or gluten-free)
- 1 cup dried figs or 1 cup Medjool dates
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 250gr soy/coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- • • • • •
- ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- Pink Pitaya
- Coconut flakes
- Line your cake tin with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 175°C/ 350°F.
- Place the rolled oats into your high-speed blender and pulse a few times, until you have oat flour.
- Add the remaining crust ingredients and blend until you have a sticky dough.
- Evenly press the crust dough onto the bottom and sides of the cake tin.
- Rinse your cashews and place them, including the remaining ingredients (except for raspberries) into the blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes until you have a smooth filling.
- Pour half of the filling into the cake tin. Add the raspberries to the remaining half and blend again.
- Slowly pour the raspberry filling on the other so you have two layers.
- Place the cake tin in the oven and bake for 43-45 minutes. Let cool down completely and place in the fridge for 30 minutes before decorating with fresh fruit!
If you decide to give this Raspberry Vanilla Cheesecake a try, let me know! Leave a comment and rate it – it’s so helpful to me and other readers. And don’t forget to take a picture and tag it #thetastyk on Instagram! I love seeing what you come up with. Cheers and enjoy!
To save this recipe on Pinterest, simply move your mouse over the picture below and pin it!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links and if you purchase through those links I’ll receive a small commission with no additional cost to you. I’m only affiliated with companies and products that I recommend and trust.