These vegan Vanilla Cake Bites are my new favorite snack! They’re so easy to make – you’ll only need 6-ingredients and 10 minutes of work and they’re ready! These little heavenly bites of moist and cakey dough are so good you might not be able to stop once you start eating them, so be warned! 😀 They have the perfect texture, rich, doughy and sweet! You can make a whole batch and keep the stored in the fridge for whenever you feel like one (or more)! 😉
I’ve got inspired to make these after I had similar ones at a vegan cafe in Tel Aviv and just couldn’t stop thinking about them! Naturally, I came up with my own recipe and they turned out just perfect!
If you decide to give this Strawberry Jelly Cream Cake a try, let me know! Leave a comment and rate it – it’s so helpful to me and other readers. And don’t forget to take a picture and tag me (@thetastyk) and #thetastyk on Instagram! I love seeing what you come up with. Love and enjoy! ♥
- 200g petit beurre cookies (spelt or whole wheat)
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 3 Tbsp soy milk
- 1.5 Tbsp date/maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract or powder
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- Place the cookies into a blender or food processor and pulse until you have a crumbly cookie flour.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and continue blending until you have a sticky dough (it should be quite moist).
- Use your hands to form little balls and roll each ball in desiccated coconut for topping. Store in the fridge or freezer and let cool down to room temperature before eating (as they firm up in the cold).