This Blueberry Ocean Tart is what summer dessert dreams are made of! It’s not only vegan but also completely gluten-free and so easy to make! The addition of Unicorn Superfoods Ocean Blend gives it this beautifully rich dark blue color which will ‘wow’ any guests! Serve it with tons of fresh berries and you’ve got yourself a creamy, sweet-tangy slice of heaven! 🙂
If you decide to give this Blueberry Ocean Tart a try, let me know! Leave a comment and rate it – it’s so helpful to me and other readers. And don’t forget to take a picture and tag me (@thetastyk) and #thetastyk on Instagram! I love seeing what you come up with. Love and enjoy! ♥
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gf all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 15oz (400ml) can full-fat coconut cream
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ⅛ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- ½ cup cashews, soaked
- 1 Tbsp Unicorn Superfoods Ocean Blend
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup blackberries
- zest of 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F and grease a 8” (20cm) tart tin.
- For the crust, place all ingredients into a food processor until you have a sticky and crumbly dough. Transfer to the tart tin and press down evenly to the bottom and up the sides. Fill with baking beans, place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the coconut cream, maple syrup, and lime juice to a medium pot over high heat. Bring to a boil, add in the agar agar and let simmer for 1 minute until it has dissolved. Use a whisk to mix everything together.
- Pour into a heat-resistant high speed blender, add the cashews and ocean blend and blend on high until smooth.
- Poor into the tart tin and transfer to the fridge for 2-4 hours. Top with blueberries, blackberries and lime zest and enjoy!