If you’re a chocolate lover and looking for a super simple sugar-free afternoon treat, this one is for you! These chocolate fudge beauties are just amazing! You can coat them with basically anything you like and they taste delicious. My favourite choices are desiccated coconut, rolled oats, cacao powder, crushed goji berries, flax seeds, crushed nuts and matcha powder (if you like the strong matcha taste you’ll like it, if not, it’s probably not for you). The best thing about them is that it only takes a second to whip them up for a quick snack and you can make a huge bulk and just store them in an air tight container in the fridge!
- 1½ cups pitted dates
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp nut butter (optional)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Place all the ingredients in the blender until mixed up (if your blender has a hard time mixing the dry ingredients together try soaking the dates in warm water for 10 minutes or simply add a bit of water)
- Refrigerate the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Take about 1 tsp size of the mixture and roll up small balls with your hands.
- Cover the balls with desiccated coconut, cacao powder or any other toping you like.
- You can store them in the fridge and enjoy either chilled or at room temperature!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links and if you purchase through those links I’ll receive a small commission with no additional cost to you. I’m only affiliated with companies and products that I recommend and trust.
Leave a Reply