Are you ready for the best and simplest sweet treat ever? These amazing coconut chocolate fudge truffles are just heavenly and I can’t wait to share the recipe with you! 🙂 A friend of mine made a similar version for our last pool party and it was SO good that I just had to experiment and create my own version of these delicious balls. It’s one of those treats that melt in your mouth and are so tasty that your facial expression literally changes. Yum!
At the same time, they are probably one of the simplest sweat treats I’ve made so far (apart from bliss balls maybe). All you need is 4 basic ingredients and that’s it. You can always extend the basic version and add in some other exciting stuff, but for me, in this case less is more! 🙂 The combination of coconut cream and dark chocolate gives these truffles the perfect fudge texture and taste. My boyfriend and I already finished the whole batch after 2 days (just couldn’t resist) and it seems like I’ll have to whip them up again very soon…
Since it’s super warm here at the moment, I stored the truffles in the fridge at first, but if you like them super soft and melty, just keep them at room temperature! Either way, I’m super excited to here your thoughts! 🙂 It’s very very likely that you’ll love them as much as I do, just because chocolate, and fudge, and coconut… 😉
- 150gr dark vegan chocolate
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup shredded coconut (+ more for rolling)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Raw cacao powder
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it (I just put it into a glass bowl and place it into a sauce pan filled with boiling water).
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, add the coconut cream and stir until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract and the shredded coconut and mix well until combined.
- Place the bowl into the freezer and let chill for 30 minutes.
- Take it out from the freezer and form small balls with you hands. This is going to be a bit messy but it's worth it! If you want add one walnut/ almond inside and roll the truffle in shredded coconut/ oats/ cacao powder/ granola.
- Put the truffles back into the fridge until the firm up or eat them immediately!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links and if you purchase through those links I’ll receive a small commission with no additional cost to you. I’m only affiliated with companies and products that I recommend and trust.
Kim Meseck says
OMG, definitely making this!