The most frequently asked question I get on my Facebook, website and Instagram is probably which blender I use in my recipe videos. To make it easier for you guys I already created an equipment page a few weeks ago on which I listed all of my kitchen essentials and where to get them!
However, things have changed a bit since then and I’ve tried out a new brand of high-speed blenders: The Froothie Optimum 9200A! Instead of just adding it to the list, I thought it’d be much more useful to give you a detailed review of the blender I currently use and recommend! 🙂
While some people argue that all high-speed blenders are more or less the same, as a foodie who has tried several blenders I respectfully disagree! 😉 Although I was quite happy with my JTC Omniblend high-speed blender, which I got as a birthday present from my sweet boyfriend last year, there were certain things this blender just couldn’t do, as it was not powerful enough (one of them being nut butters – my newest obsession!).
So when I finally got the Optimum 9200 a few weeks ago, I was more than excited to see if it really delivers what it promises. And let me tell you, I couldn’t be happier (the 4 different jars of cashew vanilla butter, peanut butter, healthy Nutella, and almond butter in my fridge are the living proof)! 🙂
As a result I have partnered up with the amazing Froothie team and have a discount to offer for all you who are still searching for the perfect blender! Make sure to use the promo code Optimum-TheTastyK-20 at the check out to get 20$/€ off your purchase of the Optimum 9200A or 9400! 🙂
- For all my American followers, make sure to visit the US store.
- The same coupon code is also valid for:
The Optimum 9200A
If there is one thing I recommend people transitioning to a plant-based or, in general, healthy lifestyle it’s probably GET A GOOD BLENDER! Seriously, can’t stress this enough. Such a life changer! By now, I use my Optimum 9200A about 3-5 times daily (not exaggerating here) to make:
- Smoothies, smoothie bowls, chia puddings & jams
- The creamiest healthy nut butters (have created amazing combinations by now -> recipe coming soon!)
- The most delicious nut milks, pestos and nice creams
- Dreamy raw cakes, cookies, chocolate frostings, cake crusts, ice cream
- The smoothest soups, burger patties, meat balls and falafel
- Super easy salad dressings, spreads, dips and sauces
- And basically everything that needs to be blended, crushed, or smoothed 🙂
Why I absolutely LOVE the Optimum 9200A
- It’s extremely powerful (and the funny thing is that I’ve only ever used slow and medium speed with this blender, that’s how powerful it is)
- Unlike other models and brands it comes with one jug for both wet and dry (BPA free), which has a large capacity of 2L
- It’s super easy to clean: just fill the jug with water and a drop of soap, blend on high for a few seconds and rinse!
- It also is more quiet than other blenders, which honestly doesn’t bother me too much, but I guess it’s good for my boyfriend and neighbours 🙂
- It comes with a 6 blade assembly (4 big and 2 smaller ones below) for extra smooth results
Technical specifications – comparison (from the official website):
For more details about the product and Youtube videos make sure to check out the official website!
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links and if you purchase through those links I’ll receive a small commission with no additional cost to you. I’m only affiliated with companies and products that I honestly recommend and trust.
[email protected] says
l am looking for a new blender and 9200A , or G2.6 are in my list, which do you recommend, as notice the 9200A is cheaper and more powerful. do you have a discount code for them? l live in uk, scotland