It’s been a while since my last brownie attempts, and while my Walnut Bean Brownies are nothing short of amazing, these beautiful Raspberry Peanut Fudge Brownies take it up another nudge! According to a number of people these are most likely the best brownies I’ve ever created so far. They’re so incredibly fudgy, with a few crunchy walnut pieces on the inside, covered with a fruity and creamy layer on top!
Apart from being incredibly delicious they’re also completely refined sugar-free, naturally sweetened by dates, filled with healthy fats from avocado and peanut butter, gluten-free and can even be made oil-free! Such a healthy, nutritious and tasty treat! Perfect for any occasion really! 🙂
The base of these brownies are a mixture of soft ooey-gooey Medjool dates and almonds/walnuts, which makes them super fudgy, deliciously sweet and nutritious.
If you decide to give these beauties a try, let me know! Leave a comment and rate it – it’s so helpful to me and other readers. And don’t forget to take a picture and tag me (@thetastyk) and #thetastyk on Instagram! I love seeing what you come up with. Love and enjoy! ♥
- 2 cups tightly packed KoRo Medjool dates, unpitted (about 20)
- 1 medium avocado, ripe
- ¼ cup plant milk
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil (alternatively nut butter)
- ½ cup KoRo cacao powder
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp KoRo peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp plant milk
1/2 cup raspberry chia jam
- Prepare the raspberry chia jam and place into the fridge.
- Add the dates, avocado, milk, coconut oil (or nut butter), vanilla extract and salt to a food processor and blend until you get a smooth mixture. Place the date paste into a bowl and add in cacao powder, almond flour, walnuts, baking powder, and chocolate chips. Use a spatula to mix everything together into a smooth sticky batter.
- Line a 8" brownie tin with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 175° (350°F).
- Scoop the batter into the brownies pan and carefully even out (wet the spoon for easier handling of the sticky batter).
- In a small bowl mix together the ingredient for the peanut butter swirl. Place a few tsps of the peanut mixture as well as the raspberry chia jam onto the brownies. Use a toothpick to draw swirls into the batter (see video).
- Place the brownies into the oven and bake for 25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Let the brownies cool down completely and place into the fridge for min. 2 hours (best overnight).
- Take out of the fridge to serve and cut up into pieces.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links and if you purchase through those links I’ll receive a small commission with no additional cost to you. I’m only affiliated with companies and products that I recommend and trust. This is a great and easy way to support me, without spending extra money and I would be eternally grateful for your help!