You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanuts! It’s a combination that was made to exist and so was this Salted Peanut Caramel Tart! 🙂 It’s incredibly easy to make and so rich and scrumptious you’ll be craving more! Imagine a delicious almond crust, topped with a smooth peanut caramel layer and topped off with a rich and super smooth chocolate ganache – do I need to say more? 🙂
This beauty of a tart is perfect for any sort of celebration or just your casual weekend baking. The ganache is made with my favorite classic rice milk chocolate from my friends over at iChoc
If you’re not familiar yet with iChoc – oh boy you’re missing out! They’re my FAVORITE vegan chocolate brand out there and I’m obsessed with their large variety of flavors. They make all their chocolates with rice milk and furthermore support organic ingredients, environmentally-friendly packaging and fair wages for suppliers in the production of ethical chocolate that goes beyond just veganism! How awesome is that?
Without any further ado, let’s dive right into the recipe!
If you decide to give this Salted Peanut Caramel Tart a try, let me know! Leave a comment and rate it – it’s so helpful to me and other readers. And don’t forget to take a picture and tag me (@thetastyk) and #thetastyk on Instagram! I love seeing what you come up with. Love and enjoy! ♥
- 2 cups (230g) almond flour
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup (80ml) maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- pinch of salt
- 160g vegan chocolate
- ⅓ cup coconut milk, full fat
- kosher salt
- Place the almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil and salt in a bowl or food processor and combine until sticky.
- Grease a 9.5” (24cm) tart tin with oil and preheat the oven to 180°. Place the dough inside the tin and use your hands to press down evenly to the bottom and sides. Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown, then set aside to cool down.
- Place all caramel ingredients in a bowl and combine until smooth. Pour on top of the crust and even out, then place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and add the coconut milk. Whisk together until you have a smooth and creamy ganache. Pour on top of the caramel and carefully even out with a spoon as not to destroy the layers. Sprinkle with salt and let chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight until firm.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links and if you purchase through those links I’ll receive a small commission with no additional cost to you. I’m only affiliated with companies and products that I recommend and trust. This is a great and easy way to support me, without spending extra money and I would be eternally grateful for your help!