- 6–7 small potatoes
- 2 medium sized zucchinis
- salt, pepper, sweet paprika
- olive oil
- Peel and cook the potatoes until they are fork tender. Let them cool down a bit until they are comfortable to hold.
- In the meantime, grate the zucchinis and squeeze out the liquid with a kitchen towel.
- Place the grated zucchinis in a medium sized bowl and grate the potatoes.
- Add spices according to your taste and mix everything with your hands together.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper (you might not fit all tater tots on one, so eventually you’ll have to line a second one).
- Use your hands to form small cylinders in the desired size and place them on the baking tray.
- Brush each tater tot with some olive oil from both sides, so they don’t stick to the parchment paper and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve with desired dips (ketchup, mayonnaise,…).
Makes in between 30-40 pieces