I really love chia pudding (despite my boyfriend’s dislike of the texture) and this chocolate version is my favourite so far. It’s super easy to prepare and you can store the jar for a few days in the fridge. It is also a great breakfast choice if your mornings are rushed, since you prepare everything the night before and just add fresh toppings every time. Since it is full of fibre, omega-3’s and protein it gives you all you need to start your day right!
- 2 cups almond milk
- 6 Tbsp chia seeds
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- Place almond milk, chia seeds, coconut sugar, cacao powder and vanilla bean into a glass jar and stir a few times.
- Cover the jar with lid and shake until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve cold, in small dessert bowls and add desired fruit toppings.
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links and if you purchase through those links I’ll receive a small commission with no additional cost to you. I’m only affiliated with companies and products that I recommend and trust.