- 1 80g bar vegan classic chocolate (iChoc)
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao butter (optional – depending on the chocolate used)
- 1 sheet vegan unsweetened wafer
- A few pieces of dark vegan chocolate (85%)
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp hazelnut butter (if you can’t find a good one, simply make it yourself)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Melt the vegan milk chocolate and cacao butter in two separate bowls over medium heat. Once melted, pour the cacao butter into the chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Place 1-2 Tbsp of the melted chocolate mixture into each mould and shift it slowly from side to side until the chocolate covers all sides of the mould (depending on the consistency of your chocolate you might have to do a few layers, or else the sides will be too thin and break).
- Place the mould into the freezer until firm.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. Place all filling ingredients into a small bowl and stir until combined. Adjust the sweetness and hazelnut/coconut ratio according to your taste.
- Take out the mould from the freezer and place them next to your crispy wafer. Measure out the size and cut the wafer into the required shape (4 pieces).
- Place a small drop of the filling into each whole of the mould, top with the crispy wafer sheet and place into the freezer for 1 minute.
- Take the remaining chocolate mixture and seal off the mould with a layer of chocolate. Place it back into the freezer until firm.
- Take the hardened Kinder Bueno slowly out of the mould (be patient and extra careful so it won’t break). Repeat this process with the remaining ingredients for the other 2 bars.
- If you want, at this point you can melt a few pieces of dark vegan chocolate and drizzle it over the chocolate pieces.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy (the sizes are quite big so you might want to cut them into a few pieces before serving)!
You will need this Kinder Bueno Chocolate Mould