- Slice all the vegetables and fruits into thin strips/pieces about 5-6 cm long.
- Take a rice paper wrapper and soak it into warm water from both sides until it softens.
- Place it on a cutting board and arrange the fresh ingredients in the centre of the sheet horizontally (starting with the lettuce).
- Fold the rice paper over the ingredients (pushing them back) and fold the sides in towards the middle like a burrito. Roll it up firmly until the end and put aside.
- After you finished the rolls you can cut them in half and place on a serving platter or a bowl.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients together and stir until you get a creamy dip (add more water for desired consistency).